This is the ultimate and maximum website package we have available. It basically includes everything that an ultimate website need. This package is best for those who are considering opening up an E-Commerce online store.
MAXIMUM WEB DESIGN PACKAGE
Running a business store and providing services can sometimes wear you out especially if you are doing heavy hours 9-7pm, 6 or 7 days a week. A lot of business think and feel the more hours they work, the more business they get. Even though it sounds like it makes sense, this isn’t always true. Timing is one way to improve your business. Scoping out which times your business makes the most sales and creating a business schedule to match those times, is a good idea to keep in mind.
At Ochoa Designs, we provide our clients with another way to get the most out of their business and for them to be able to rest and sleep better. We can build our clients an online E-commerce Store for their business in the which all their products and services are available for future and current clients to view & purchase, right on their brand new E-commerce website.
Your business can be open from 9am to 5pm, simple hours, and your clients can visit you online at www.youcompanyname.com 24 hours / 7 days a week and buy everything from your online store without having to go anywhere all. They seek your service at the comfort of their home. Once the next day comes, in your email, you will see all your new orders and there begins your new busier and more productive day.
What an ecommerce website can do for you?
- Increase sales, sometimes double your profit.
- Not only a local business, expand to a national audience
- No More 9-5, now your business is open 24 hour, 7 days a week
- More time to rest and more time to manage other aspects of your business
- Show customers all your product and services
- Allow them to buy your products online with credit cards, pay pal and more
- No more invoices and estimates, customer sees a product they click and buy
- Gain knowledge on what cities most your sales are coming from, incase you need to expand.
- Many more options are available.
E-Commerce has become the leading product for most companies, and the returns have been enormous, company owner / managers love it, because it makes their days easier and brings their business more profit.
• Additional Forms (up to 4 extras)
• Background Music
• Built in Site Search
• Client Manageable Website
• Custom Contact Form
• Custom HTML Website (optional)
• E-commerce / SEO Included
• E-commerce Shopping Cart (40 Items)
• FREE Company Logo
• Google Analytics
• Image Sliders (optional)
• Lightbox Style Images Pop-up
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Search Engine Submission Google, Bing, Yahoo
• Site Stats Counter
• WordPress Template (Customized)
• XML Sitemap
- Additional Pages $50
eCommerce, which is short for electronic commerce, is the process used to distribute, buy, sell or market goods and services, and the transfer of funds online, through electronic communications or networks. Electronic commerce is commonly referred to as Online commerce, Web commerce, eBusiness, eRetail, eTailing, e-tailing, ecommerce, eCommerce, e-commerce, ecom or EC.
eCommerce basically began (although debated) in 1994 when Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com out of his own garage. Well known eCommerce stores include sites like eBay, Dell, Walmart and many more. Since 1994, businesses of all shapes and sizes have began launching or expanding their Online presence. At any given time, there are approximately 8 million consumers worldwide that actively shop and buy through Web based stores or retailers (nearly one tenth of our world population). Online studies have claimed that online retail revenues will surpass the quarter-trillion-dollar mark by 2011.